19.2.15

Chloe Nørgaard model love


Goodness me, it's been so long since I did one of these model love posts, but lately I'm returning to my blog-roots and that feels really good. One model that I could absolutely never miss on the blog - and who's been on here before - is the fabulously colorful Chloe Nørgaard. Half American, half Danish (woohoo, proud Dane here!) she grew up in the states and became a tumblr style icon a few years back when she dyed her hair blue and everybody kinda went crazy. In interviews she seems like the most chill girl to be around and generally just like a creative and free spirit. Oh, and how could you not be happy when looking at such a colorful person? I definitely find it hard to stay blonde for a little while longer and not go My Little Pony on my hair.

Stalk her on instagram right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment